The Painter Grip for miniatures,figures and models provide comfortable, touchless painting and better precision during work.Details Gallery
Price includes 23% VAT
The Painter Grip is a figure painting jig that features a leather-covered handle for comfort while painting miniatures, figures and small models/subassemblies. The Grip is covered with genuine leather which makes even prolonged use comfortable in the hand. The knob at the top of the Grip with the HZ logo controls the clamp that holds your figure or model. A base is included to keep the Grip standing while taking a break or waiting for paint to dry.
- grip covered with genuine leather
- grip onto figures and miniatures to provide maximum level of stabilization (maximum width of gap - 5mm)
- knob for regulation gap's width
- desktop base to hold grip upright
- base will hold grip in one of two angles
- minimize unintended effects caused by the muscle tremble of your hands
- usable in either right or left hand
- product comes ready to use
This is handmade product.
Dimensions 15cm x 4cm x 2,5 cm
Painter Grip does not include accessories - pictures are intended to show an example of equipment.
The Drawers Module has four drawers with windows made of acrylic glass.
The Base allows to put Paint Hanger on the workshop stable. There's no need to nail it to the wall, Paint Hanger with additional base can work on it's own or be a part of Workshop Modular System that gives plenty possibilities.